Friday, January 2, 2015

I had a friend suggest that I start blogging again.  I had no idea until I pulled up my account that I had been inactive for three years!  THREE YEARS!  So very much has changed in my life and, as a result, I completely understand WHY it has been THREE YEARS since I've posted.  But guess what?  I won't bore you with the changes....at least not all at once.

I will inform everyone that I am now a very young, hot, sexy....ok....youngish and forget the rest....Grandmother (Grammie) of an adorable 15 month old boy named Evan.  He is the reason I get up in the morning and why I am so very tired when I go to bed at night.  I love him with every fiber of my being.  And now that I am a Grammie/Nanny, my friend, again, suggested I should share my Grammie tips.  This is because she must have some insane idea that I know what I am doing taking care of a 15 month old little boy!  I have a feeling that this blog will turn into more of a "omg, guess how he tricked me TODAY" blog, but perhaps with my mishaps you, the reader, might learn what NOT to do.

I hope to entertain and maybe educate a tad over the coming year; if not, you can always print this out and line your birdcages with my writings.

I'm happy to be back!

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment