Friday, June 10, 2011

Whit's Wisdom

Can't find what you're looking for?  Use something else!!

I have a lot of sun glasses and reading enhancement goggles (a/k/a cheaters or reading glasses).  For a long time I kept them in a bag - not the best way to store glasses.  They tend to get really scratched up that way!  

I was at a store one day and they were selling some of their display fixtures.  I found this fantastic necklace holder that rotates so you can easily see all of the necklaces.  Problem was, I already have a wonderful jewelry cabinet.  But this was a really cool display - and it was $2!  How could I say no to that?  Well, I didn't have to!  Look what I did instead:


How cool is this?  

I know I keep telling you this, but you have to start looking at things not for what they are - but what they CAN BECOME!  You might find a simple solution for something you've been looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment