Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whit's Wisdom

The last Harry Potter book came out in 2007.  I know this because I found a bookmark today in the copy I own.  So, since 2007 my Husband has hounded me about reading the final Harry Potter.  Why, you ask?  I have NO IDEA.  He hasn't read the first line of the first book.  For some reason he has taken it as a personal affront that I have not completed the series.

So yesterday he asked if I had anything pressing to do in the next 2-3 days.  I said "nothing out of the ordinary"...and he handed me the book and told me not to do anything for 2 days and read.

I'm not stupid.

So friends, I have been reading for the majority of the day.  I doubt I will finish in before Thursday, 11:59 pm, so I might just have to extend this 'do nothing' process well into the weekend.  This being said, my blogging might be a little sparse in the coming days.  I hope you learn a valuable lesson from this one, though:

When one is offered a free pass - don't be a moron - TAKE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment