Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Whit's Wit

I don't know why I worry when I'm having a not-so-witty day.  I can always count on my family to pull me through.  Email conversation with my Husband today:

ME:  How would you feel if I bought a Steam Mop?  Like a Shark?  I've been checking them out online.  I can get one between 50-75 dollars.  I figure it would be better than not mopping at all.
GARY: I don’t mind sweetie.  If it makes your life easier and improves your feeling about the house, then go for it.

ME:  How would you feel if I hired an ugly housekeeper then?  I'd feel a LOT better about the house AND It'd definitely make life easier. 

GARY:  I could be really mean, but you’re not ugly. Of course I could be really, really mean and say that you’re not a housekeeper either.


Sure am glad he's not mean.  I wonder which is the most expensive mop?

No comments:

Post a Comment