Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What are you Watching?

http://www.tvguide.com/new-tonight/80001

I doubt I ever have to say what I'm watching on Tuesdays.....it's GLEE night!!  8:00 pm on Fox.  I usually get some Facebook teaser on what the music list will be - but nothing so far today!  So it looks like I get to be surprised!

Raising Hope follows Glee at 9:00 pm on Fox and I honestly look as forward to it as I do Glee.  I just think it is a hysterical show.  Has anyone else noticed how Cloris Leachman has a much bigger role this year?  Looks to me like someone has re-negotiated their contract.  Good for her - maybe she and Betty White need to do a show together sometime.

A new show I've added to my Tuesday fun is Traffic Light - again, on Fox at 9:30 pm.  If you haven't watched it yet - check it out.  It started out a bit slow, but I find myself laughing a great deal....who could ask for more?

If none of my choices tickle your fancy, click on the link above and see what else is offered tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment