Friday, June 3, 2011

Whit's Wit

FAMILY FRIDAY!!!  And, it's an extra special one because my daughter, Samantha (Sammi) turns 16 on Sunday!!  So she is featured this week!  Happy Birthday Baby!!


In my home we learned very, very quickly that if you heard silence, followed by fast moving footsteps, you BEST go check on the CHILDREN.  One day when Little Sammi was about two years old, I heard a chair move, a rustling of plastic and then Little Sammi shot by me and Stephi like Dash from The Incredibles!  We had a very small house and it took no time to go from one end of it to the other - but SOMEHOW, Sammi managed to open, unwrapped and stuff TWO Reeses Peanut Butter cups in her mouth - all the while being chased by me and Steph!  I just let her have it - I figured she had worked hard for it!  Early signs of PMS?  perhaps....

For the record, she still runs through the house like that when she is up to no good...you'd think she'd have learned a new sneak attack by now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment