Monday, June 20, 2011

Whit's Wisdom

Read the Fine Print

I did a blog entry a couple of days ago about learning to read again - taking time to read the fine print, paying attention to the details, especially when money is involved.

For those of you who are visual learners, here is a perfect example.  I ordered a FREE PADLOCK from a website a couple of weeks ago.  I'm betting the dimensions were listed in the fine print, but back then I wasn't yet reading the fine print, remember?  Below is my free padlock:



and here is bit more descriptive picture:

Yes, in fact, that IS a contact case that the miniature padlock is sitting next to. 

Seeing as how it was free (no credit card information was provided - only my address) this is really no big deal - but what in the world am I going to use this for?  Maybe Barbie needs a padlock for her makeup case?

No comments:

Post a Comment