Monday, February 21, 2011

What are you Watching?


I like sitcoms so I tend to go with whatever 30 minute make-me-laugh show happens to be on tv.  Tonight I will be tuning in to How I Met Your Mother - which I obviously love because I watch the re-runs every night.  Mike and Molly comes on at 9:00 and I do love the girl who plays Molly (Melissa McCarthy - Gilmore Girls) so this is definitely on the agenda.

The biggest (no pun intended) event on TV this evening is HEAVY - on A&E at 10 pm.  A friend from High School, Ronnie Hicks, is one of the two featured 'losers'.  Ronnie and his fiance' Cara, have been kind enough to let us follow his progress on Facebook (well, as much as A&E would allow!) so this is an event that has been highly anticipated for months for hundreds of us former classmates who have been cheering him on!  This is a definite watch for me and I highly suggest you turn in as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment