Thursday, February 10, 2011

What are you Watching?

Looks like today TCM is featuring all musicals!  This is part of TCM's 31 Days of Oscar, so these are supposed to be the cream of the crop.  Since I don't see Singing in the Rain listed, I have to suggest that they MISSED one, but I digress.

I haven't been impressed with Thursday night TV lately, but now that they've moved The Big Bang Theory (CBS) to the coveted 8:00 pm slot - looks like I know where I'll be tonight.  I will probably follow it up with $#*! My Dad Says (CBS 8:30 pm) - which seems to be getting better as time goes on.  William Shatner is the male version of Betty White, if you ask me.  I'll watch anything they are in just because they are so impressive.

 Here's TV Guide's Watch List for tonight if my two suggestions don't tickle your fancy.   http://www.tvguide.com/new-tonight/80001

So - what are YOU watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment