Thursday, February 10, 2011

What'cha Reading?

 I started Dove in the Window by Earlene Fowler last night.  I had three laid out to read next, but since Ms. Fowler is an Agatha Award Winner, it was pretty simple to choose.  (Did I mention I love Agatha Christie?)

I have to admit that the snow slightly distracted me from my reading, so I really haven't formed an opinion of the book yet - but so far it has a couple of really likeable characters - and they were eating scones by the first two pages- so what's not to like?


I also downloaded four audio books yesterday and I believe I am going to start with Portobello by Ruth Rendell.  I'll link it up once I have actually made a firm commitment.

I know a few of my followers love to read - want to share what you're reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment