Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wait....WHAT?

One of my favorite blogs to read is Couponing to Disney.  I was perusing her newsletter today and saw this: 

Have you ever heard of anyone stealing your water while you are away on vacation?  I guess I am so naive that it simply would never have crossed my mind.  Obviously if they make locks for your outside water spigot is is a very common practice!  My 85 year old neighbor was burning leaves in her ditch one day and the wind blew them onto my bushes and caught them on fire.  She had to run (yes, I said run - she was a spry old thing!) to get my water hose to put them out!  I guess it's a good thing I'm so trusting!

Since we have dogs that require daily attention our house is never really left empty for long.  I still think I might get in the habit of turning off the water to the outside spigots when I leave town, though....just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment