Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wait....WHAT?

I know that John Travolta is 57 years old, and I know that he is (probably) never going to leave Kelly Preston to run away with me, and I know that he has that strange Scientology thing going on....but I DIDN'T know he wore a wig!

  http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b227252_john_travolta_spotted_sans_hairpiece_in.html

Yup - it appears that my man John sports a wig when out in public.  However, it doesn't appear like he has a problem going the "full monty" for hair in his new picture "From Paris with love".  Check him out here:  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20034856-10391704.html?tag=pop

John, I personally think you look great with or without hair.  But, just like with the Scientology thing, I may not understand the wig but it doesn't make me love you any less.

1 comment:

  1. wow sexy as hades doing the full head monte lol. YUMMY. He is still divine and I dont care about the wig........as long as he can handle an imperfection...now the scientology thing we will have to discuss. :o)

    ReplyDelete