Friday, February 11, 2011

What are you Watching?

Eh, Friday night television is not something I look forward to.  Anyone else remember Friday Family Night?  Or some catchy little phrase - and they had family-friendly shows from 8 pm until 10 pm?  Yeah, I sure miss those days.
Well, tonight we are offered Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown.  A Charlie Brown Valentine on CBS at 8:30 pm.  I guess Peanuts still falls under the family friendly guise, although the newer Charlie Brown's don't seem to have the same 'oomph' as the old ones.  Or maybe I just don't have the same 'oomph' as I used to have.
If I watch anything on TV, it will probably be the double episodes of MONK on MNT (MyTV) starting at 8:00 pm.

Here's what else is on tonight: http://www.tvguide.com/new-tonight/80001

No comments:

Post a Comment