Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Whit's Wisdom

A few months ago Bath and Body Works had an awesome sale on their foaming hand soaps.  I purchased 7 of them for about $1.50 each.  Well, now I'm down to 1 bottle - but I have no worries....I saved all the empty bottles!  I will simply take my free or practically free (because of coupons!) shampoo or soap refill product, fill the foaming bottles with 1 part soap - 4 parts water, give it a little shake and I'm back in business!

If you want to get super creative you can purchase a fragrance free soap (such as a liquid dish soap) and pour a bit of your favorite perfume or body spray into the soap/water mixture.  Now you have a one of a kind hand soap!  If you are big on the antibacterial soaps, try adding in a little bit of rubbing alcohol.  I personally haven't tried it, but it should work just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment