Monday, March 28, 2011

Whit's Wisdom

Time for some more recycle, reuse, repurpose and reinvent!

Paper Towel Holder = Toilet Paper Holder


When my Husband and I got married he brought along a counter stand paper towel holder.  It is made out of marble and is beautiful and very heavy.  I tried to use it for about a year but it just took up so much counter space - space that I simply don't have in my kitchen.  


So, I threw it in a closet.


A couple of years later I was on a search for one of those covered toilet paper storage bins.  I found some, but they were all too expensive and took up way too much space in my bathroom.  (Do you see a pattern here?  Not a large home.)  I just hated putting spare toilet paper in the closet though - it was just inconvenient, if you get my drift.  While going through said closet, I notice the marble paper towel holder....paper towels are on a roll....toilet paper is on a roll.....PERFECT!


It was a match made in heaven!


1 comment: