Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wait...WHAT?

My jaw hit the floor today when I read that Kirstie Alley recently turned 60!  This is impossible to me.  So I set out on a quest to find some other people who simply do not belong in the 60 category:

Debra Jo Rupp (1951) - Friends, That 70's Show, Better with You
Wendie Malick (1950) - Just Shoot me, Hot In Cleveland
Ann Wilson (1950) - Heart
Mary Hart (1950) - Entertainment Tonight
Jane Seymour (1951) - Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman
Kurt Russell (1951) - Disney Child Star and Movie Actor

And this is just the short list! I was amazed!  When I was younger I always thought of 60 as being OLD....RETIRED....practically dead.  These folks are making 60 look like it's easy!!  

I heard someone say today "80 is the old 50"....and after my research, I'm beginning to think they were right!

No comments:

Post a Comment