Friday, March 18, 2011

Whit's Wit

FAMILY FRIDAY!!!  Since my oh-so-talented niece, Casey, created such an adorable avatar for my blog, I figured I needed to feature her today!

Casey did EVERYTHING earlier than most babies - she came out talking, walked at 8 months and I truly believe she took drama lessons in the womb!  One afternoon at my Mom's house, little two year old Casey fell and hit her head quite hard on the table.  Within seconds a lump began to form on her forehead.  My Mom is old school - no ice bags for us - we've always used the side of a metal butter knife to rub across a lump to make it go away.  (I don't know - something cool about the metal maybe?)  Regardless, Casey is crying and my Mom yells "Whitney, run get a butter knife!!"

To Casey's dramatic reply:  "NOOOOOOOOO - you're going to cut me to pieces!!!!"