Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wait....WHAT?

Chris Brown apparently expects everyone to forget his violent past and just move on.  When questioned by Good Morning America's Robin Roberts yesterday about Rhianna he tried to avoid the subject.   When asked how he felt about the stay-away order being lifted, he said"..."It's not really a big deal to me now. ... I think I'm past that in my life and today's the album day".  A few more questions regarding his ex-girlfriend clearly made him agitated and angry.

After the interview was over Chris Brown stormed off the set and allegedly broke a window in his dressing room by throwing a chair through it.  By the time security got to the room, Brown had taken his off his shirt and left the building after getting in a producer's face.

I'm not surprised....he has anger issues....he has proven that time and time again.  What makes me stand up today and shout WAIT....WHAT? is this:


 

Did he really bleach his hair?!?!?!  I sure would hate to see that hairdresser if this was an accident!  Yeeikes!