Friday, March 18, 2011

Whit's Wisdom

Constant case of the sniffles or congestion?  Try checking under your bed.  I've admitted that I am not a great housekeeper, but I do vacuum once a week (twice during dog shedding season).  And I move things around when I vacuum - picking up the rugs, vacuuming behind the tv's and under the chairs and even swiping off the air vents.

You should have seen my face, though, when I accidentally sucked up a sock from under my bed and stooped down to retrieve it.  YEEIKES at the dust bunnies hiding under there!!  I thought I had so much stored under my bed that a bunny couldn't fit!  But there they were.  No wonder my husband snores - he's sleeping on top of pet hair and dust and probably pollen from having the windows open.

So if you can't seem to find what's making you ill - try looking under the bed - you might find something worse than monsters hiding out!