Monday, April 25, 2011

Who Knew?

I subscribe to this great website, TIPHERO.com and they were having a contest today to mark their, oh, something number tip...I forget.  But that isn't important.  What is important is they had someone share an incredibly important tip:  

Did you know that there is a website that helps you find the CHEAPEST BEER in your area?  Yes - it's true!  I know you are as excited as I am!  FRUGAL and BEER!  If they would have added wine in the mix I might have just swooned.

Seriously folks, just go to this website http://www.saveonbrew.com/beer-deals-list , type in your zip code and voila!  I scanned my area and noticed a couple of things.  This site either only looks for certain brands of beers (Miller, Coors, Budweiser, Corona, etc.) OR it searches stores for SALES items only.  (more probable)  If I hadn't have been in such a hurry to share my find with you I might have discovered an answer.  But you don't need me to do EVERYTHING for you, do you?  Take a gander at the entire site too - looks like they offer some game ideas and some hangover remedies as well.





I wouldn't be a good person if I failed to mention - DRINK RESPONSIBLY - DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment