Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weigh Cool!

Tip #5 - Have you heard of Vitatops?

I love chocolate and I have a sweet tooth.  I also like something sweet for breakfast.  When I went on Weight Watchers I ate Frosted Mini Wheats every single morning for about 3 months.  Don't get me wrong, I love Mini Wheats - but breakfast got really, really boring.  There were plenty of other things I could have eaten, but I wanted something quick and easy...and sweet.

At a WW meeting someone mentioned Vitalicious Vitatops being  BOGO at Publix.  Once the the two key phrases were mentioned (chocolate and 100 calories) I made a beeline to the grocery store!  These little goodies are found in the frozen section.  I chose the Deep Chocolate Vitatop first - - - and it's been a love affair ever since!

Here's the high points of these delicious, convenient, low calorie yummies:
  • Taste – winner of the "Award of Excellence" from the American Tasting Institute
  • Nutrients – contains 15 vitamins, minerals, soy and oat bran
  • Control only 100 calories per 2-oz serving (WW Points value = 1)
  • Health – high in fiber (4-9g per serving)... and they are kosher
  • Satisfaction – leaves you feeling full because fiber-rich foods take longer to digest
  • Peace of mind – all natural muffin tops with no artificial additives or preservatives
Vitatops come in an assortment of flavors (not just chocolate!) - Banana Nut, Raisin Bran, Banana Fudge, Golden Corn, CranBran, Apple Berry, Blue Bran, Dark Chocolate Pomegranate....etc., etc.,etc.  Vitalicious also carries full muffins, brownies, cake, coffee, mixes....all packed full of vitamins and all incredibly low in calories!

These are not what I consider inexpensive, but if you keep your eyes open there are sometimes specials through Hungry Girl, or BOGO deals at Publix, and  Vitalicious runs specials every once in a while as well. 

I strongly suggest you check out their website here.  http://www.vitalicious.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment